Carrington Coleman's trial lawyers are experienced with most legal theories and injuries that are germane to products liability and personal injury litigation, in a wide range of industries and products. Our experience includes such areas as:
- Express and implied warranties; design, manufacturing, and marketing defects, including warnings or instructions; product modifications and abuse
- Negligence, statutory liability, and regulatory liability
- Medical malpractice, pharmaceuticals, medical devices, and personal care products
- Food and beverage products
- Toxic torts
- Premises liability
- Motor vehicle-related personal injuries, including automobiles, motorcycles, all-terrain vehicles, and farm equipment
- Aviation and other transportation industry equipment, including airplanes, helicopters, and refueling equipment
- Industrial and construction equipment, including balers, shearers, grinders, cranes, scaffolds, and chemical tanks
- Tobacco litigation
We represent Fortune 500 companies as well as smaller enterprises whose continued existence is threatened by litigation. Although our representation has principally been on the defense side, we have also successfully represented plaintiffs in major cases. We believe this mix of experience enables us to effectively anticipate and defend against the strategies and tactics of the opposition.
We also advise clients on issues of manufacturing and marketing as well as the scope and nature of effective insurance coverage, exposure to litigation, and the attendant cost of litigation. Most importantly, we have extensive experience in presenting these cases to judges and juries - we are trial lawyers. We believe our clients benefit from Carrington Coleman's public record of experience, ability, and willingness to take a case to trial and try it well.
For more information, please contact:
Related Practice Areas:
Not certified by the Texas Board of Legal Certification except as noted.